Open Existing Crystal Report in ASP.Net C# using VS2010 RRS feed

• Question

• User1206788537 posted

I have an existing Crystal Report that is being used in SAP B1. This report was created using Crystal Reports 2008. I have been asked to display the same Crystal Report on a website. I have been looking for a sample of how to do this but have not had any luck.

I am using VS2010 & I have installed the Crystal Reports addin from SAP.

Can anyone point me in to a tutorial or advise on how to display this Crystal Report without having to use any datasets in VS?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:44 PM

Answers

• User1196771204 posted

Hi hans,

There are several things you need to check in order to deploy your crystal report site:

1. Please make sure you installed the same Crystal Report version on your server. You may need to uninstall any crystal report version installed on the server before
    2. Please make sure you set the correct assemblies on your web.config
    3. Please make sure your site is set to work under LOCAL SERVICE permission
    4. Please make sure aspnet_client and crystalreportviewer folders are copy to your working folder.

If you still have problems publishing your crystal report 13 site, you can check with asphostcentral.com as this host has supported this crystal report version. It should not be something hard to solve and based on my experience, if you follow all the steps above, you can solve the problem almost instantly.

Please mark this response as an "answer" if it helps you. Thanks heaps!

:-) 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, March 19, 2012 2:11 AM