How to manage scheduled applications on WM 5 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,
    I've made an application scheduled to download a file every day at 3.00 AM ( CeRunAppAtTime(...) ). For test I've changed the sheduling period at 1 min.

Now my device continue to come up, power on the wlan, download the file and back in DSM. To stop this I had to uninstall the application
    Could I manage/stop sheduled apps from WM?

Thx in advance.
    Z
    Friday, November 13, 2009 4:04 PM

Answers

• It's in the CeRunAppAtTime documentation

CeRunAppAtTime

This function prompts the system to start running a specified application at a specified time.

BOOL CeRunAppAtTime(
    TCHAR *pwszAppName, 
    SYSTEMTIME *lpTime ); 

Parameters

pwszAppName
    [in] Pointer to a null-terminated string that specifies the name of the application to be run.
    lpTime
    [in] Long pointer to a SYSTEMTIME structure that specifies the time when the given application is to be run.

If this parameter  is NULL, the existing run request is deleted and no new request is entered. The deleted run request must have been initiated by a call to CeRunAppAtTime.

Just pass NULL for the time.
    Joel Ivory Johnson
    It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    • Proposed as answer by Joel Ivory Johnson Friday, November 13, 2009 10:09 PM
    • Marked as answer by ZHE ZHAO Thursday, November 19, 2009 2:40 AM
    Friday, November 13, 2009 10:09 PM