Expression editor faults on CType operator RRS feed

• Question

• In one of my activities I have a property of the type InArgument<object[]>. Binding this to the following expression works fine: "New Object() {}". I have to pass an enum in the object array.

I have the following enum:

[Flags]
    public enum MyEnum : short
    {
        FirstValue = 1,
        SecondValue = 2
    }

In WF3 I could pass the value 3 which is automatically transformed to MyEnum.FirstValue | MyEnum.SecondValue.

When I enter the expression "New Object() { CType(3, MyEnum) }" into the expression editor and I click OK the total expression disappears and value in the xaml is set to "{x:Null}".

Is it possible to bind to such an expression?
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:06 PM

Answers

• Hi, thanks for reporting this bug. We tried to reproduce this bug locally on the latest build and we could not reproduce the error. If the issue persists, you can contact me offline (first name dot last name at my employer dot com) with your project and we can see if it repros with your code.

Regards,
    Cathy Dumas
    PM on the WF designer team
    • Proposed as answer by Leo.Chen Wednesday, October 28, 2009 8:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dutchdre Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:05 PM
    Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:33 PM

All replies

• Hi, thanks for reporting this bug. We tried to reproduce this bug locally on the latest build and we could not reproduce the error. If the issue persists, you can contact me offline (first name dot last name at my employer dot com) with your project and we can see if it repros with your code.

Regards,
    Cathy Dumas
    PM on the WF designer team
    • Proposed as answer by Leo.Chen Wednesday, October 28, 2009 8:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dutchdre Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:05 PM
    Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:33 PM
  • Beta 2 solved this little bug.
    Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:05 PM