none
Workflow's are not coming in the agentdesktop RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

agent desktop opening without any  errors. But now, when I click on the look up table , workflow s are not coming in the agentdesktop.Do you ever face this type of situation.when i gone through the log file. it showing a error in session id in coding part. i dont think ,its good in changing coding part. what may be the solution.

Friday, January 5, 2007 12:20 PM

Answers

• HI ,

I followed steps as mentioned in adminconsole user guide. I assigned workflow to agent, which is current windows administrator.but still when i gone to log files , its showing error , Finally workflows , i am not getting in agentdesktop.

1/8/2007 5:18:33 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Information: Starting... Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop
    1/8/2007 5:19:36 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: Failed to connect to the web server.  Please verify that you can connect to the web server.

The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved.\n\nStack:\n   at Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.Sessions.SetActiveSession(Guid sessionID)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.Sessions.AddSession(String name, Int32 callID, Object customer)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.AddSession(CustomerRecord customer, CallClassProvider call)
    1/8/2007 5:20:01 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: Failed to connect to the web server.  Please verify that you can connect to the web server.

The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved.\n\nStack:\n   at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.WorkFlowControl.WorkFlowControl.GetAvailableWorkflowsNames()
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.WorkFlowControl.WorkFlowControl.WorkflowUpdate(Int32 agentId, Guid sessionID)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.refreshSession(Session currentSession)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.GetSessions()
    1/8/2007 5:20:19 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: An error has occurred while clicking the toolbar button.

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: '1' is not a valid value for 'index'.\n\nStack:\n   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.WorkFlowControl.WorkFlowControl.StartWorkflowByIndex(Int32 index)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.doLookupCommand()
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.toolBar_ButtonClick(Object sender, ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs e)
    1/8/2007 5:20:46 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: Failed to connect to the web server.  Please verify that you can connect to the web server.

The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved.\n\nStack:\n   at Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.Sessions.SetActiveSession(Guid sessionID)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.Sessions.AddSession(String name, Int32 callID, Object customer)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.AddSession(CustomerRecord customer, CallClassProvider call)
    1/8/2007 5:20:46 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: An error has occurred while clicking the toolbar button.

Parameter name: '1' is not a valid value for 'index'.\n\nStack:\n   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.WorkFlowControl.WorkFlowControl.StartWorkflowByIndex(Int32 index)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.toolBar_ButtonClick(Object sender, ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs e)

Monday, January 8, 2007 11:53 AM

All replies

• In the Admin Console, are any of the workflows assgined to the agent you are using to login into the Agent Desktop with?

- Matt B.

Friday, January 5, 2007 4:05 PM
  • HI ,

I followed steps as mentioned in adminconsole user guide. I assigned workflow to agent, which is current windows administrator.but still when i gone to log files , its showing error , Finally workflows , i am not getting in agentdesktop.

1/8/2007 5:18:33 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Information: Starting... Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop
    1/8/2007 5:19:36 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: Failed to connect to the web server.  Please verify that you can connect to the web server.

1/8/2007 5:20:01 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: Failed to connect to the web server.  Please verify that you can connect to the web server.

The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved.\n\nStack:\n   at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.WorkFlowControl.WorkFlowControl.GetAvailableWorkflowsNames()
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.WorkFlowControl.WorkFlowControl.WorkflowUpdate(Int32 agentId, Guid sessionID)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.refreshSession(Session currentSession)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.GetSessions()
    1/8/2007 5:20:19 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: An error has occurred while clicking the toolbar button.

1/8/2007 5:20:46 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: Failed to connect to the web server.  Please verify that you can connect to the web server.

1/8/2007 5:20:46 PM: Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: An error has occurred while clicking the toolbar button.

Monday, January 8, 2007 11:53 AM
  • From the looks of this your not able to bring up the Agent Desktop at all.
    Can you open a browser on the machine that will be running the Agent Desktop and Connect to the following URL:
    http://CCFIIS/Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.WebServices.ContactCenter/Options.asmx?op=GetCCFVersions

run that,  you should get 2.6;2.6 back.
    if you cant get to it, or it doesnt return 2.6;2.6 then you have a configuration issue with your install.

let me know how this works out.

Matt B.

Monday, January 15, 2007 3:12 PM
  • Thursday, February 1, 2007 1:47 PM
  • Nice blog  DFantom,  :)
    as to your concern about the hardcoded URL issue, Yes that was corrected in the .net 2.0 edition.  if your still stuck with it on the 1.1. version we do have an internal patch for the issue.   You would need to contact support to get it.

- MattB MSFT.

Thursday, February 1, 2007 1:58 PM