none
Biztalk 2010 and Commerce Adapter 2007 Error RRS feed

• Question

• Guys,

I tried posting a Catalog with many Products using BizTalk Catalog Adapter (Solicit Response Port) and received the following error, I do not see any information by search. Have any one had problem similar ?.

<CommerceServerCatalogImportResponse>

<CatalogImportError LineNumber="587" Message="Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.ctlg_Insert_Feature_VAR'." />

<CatalogImportError LineNumber="587" Message="Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.ctlg_Insert_Feature_VAR'." />

</CommerceServerCatalogImportResponse>

/Selvan

TS
    Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:42 AM

Answers

• I am not sure if that proc is a built-in one or not. Try going to your Commerce Server server and then into Add/Remove programs and clicking repair - it looks like something about your install is not setup properly.

You might also look at your import file for the import element that is throwing the error - maybe it is a data issue.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, June 20, 2011 4:50 PM

All replies

• I am not sure if that proc is a built-in one or not. Try going to your Commerce Server server and then into Add/Remove programs and clicking repair - it looks like something about your install is not setup properly.

You might also look at your import file for the import element that is throwing the error - maybe it is a data issue.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, June 20, 2011 4:50 PM
  • Ben,

Your second point was right. It was just the Data Error , The Product node was missing couple of fields . But the error was weird though. Thanks for the immediate answer and help to the BizTalk community.

Selvan

TS
    Friday, June 24, 2011 2:06 PM