[urgent] power apps sharepoint online RRS feed

• Question

• i need to create a below basic form and clicking submit we need to save the item in list and i am new to powerapps .Appreciate kind help.

Employee details:

name

number

Employee profile:

Address

City

submit

Blitz

Monday, July 6, 2020 9:47 AM

Answers

All replies

• First, you need create a list in SharePoint site to store employees info.

Then please refer Microsoft Docs for details.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/app-from-sharepoint#create-an-app-from-within-sharepoint-online

Justin Liu Office Apps & Services MVP, MCSE
    Senior Software Engineer
    Learn Microsoft 365 from Microsoft DOCs now!
    Please Vote and Mark as Answer if it helps you.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 1:11 AM
  • Hi Sree,

What problems did you have when you created the form?

Please refer to Justin's reply to have a check, I think it could be helpful.

If you have any updates, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 2:33 AM
  • Thank you.

I would like to know if we could custom design in powerapps the new page with label,textboxes and submit button and data should be stored when user types their details and finally submit . kindly clarify.

Blitz

• Edited by sree_23 Tuesday, July 7, 2020 4:31 AM
    Tuesday, July 7, 2020 4:14 AM
  • I think it just like a connector, like you connect to a db, so yes the data will be saved to the list.

For custom design, I think so, you can modify the appearence of the controls.

Justin Liu Office Apps & Services MVP, MCSE
    Senior Software Engineer
    Learn Microsoft 365 from Microsoft DOCs now!
    Please Vote and Mark as Answer if it helps you.

• Marked as answer by sree_23 Tuesday, July 14, 2020 8:24 AM
    Tuesday, July 7, 2020 5:34 AM
  • Hi

Would you please provide us with an update on the status of your issue?

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, July 10, 2020 9:17 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Itch Sun

Monday, July 13, 2020 8:51 AM