none
[SOLVED] Error MSB3037: after every build. the command romimage ---- exited with code1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello friends, 

last day i format my system and reinstall the platform builder. this morning i created one os design with my BSP and build it. It was build properly. Now i replaced the os designed with my saved OS design and saved BSP then i build it again but it displaying the error either full build or clean sysgen build as

Error MSB3037: after every build. the command romimage ---- exited with code1

Error: failed setting line
    C:\WINCE700\public\common\oak\misc\makeimg.proj(680,5): error MSB3073: The command "romimage C:\WINCE700\OSDesigns\PHYTEC_RANA\PHYTEC_RANA\RelDir\PHYTEC_AM335x_BSP_ARMV7_Release\ce.bib  " exited with code 1.
    Done Building Project "C:\WINCE700\public\common\oak\misc\makeimg.proj" (default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:\WINCE700\public\common\oak\misc\makeimg.proj" (default target) (1) ->
    (RunRomImage target) -> 
      C:\WINCE700\public\common\oak\misc\makeimg.proj(680,5): error MSB3073: The command "romimage C:\WINCE700\OSDesigns\PHYTEC_RANA\PHYTEC_RANA\RelDir\PHYTEC_AM335x_BSP_ARMV7_Release\ce.bib  " exited with code 1.

Before last day it was working fine... I dont know what happen today with same files 

Monday, March 10, 2014 11:05 AM

Answers

All replies