Publishing a windows forms app in Windows Store RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I have a windows forms desktop app, written in .NET C#. I would like to publish this in Windows Store. I am getting lost in the documentation when trying to find a instructions to follow. I already have a developer license. Can someone please point me the right direction?

Thanks!

Monday, February 13, 2017 6:19 PM

Answers

• If your question is about how to convert your app, watch these videos to see how to use Desktop Bridge.

If your question is actually about publishing apps in the Windows Store, once your app is converted, the way you publish it is no different from publishing apps written specifically for the Windows Store.

Cheers
    Eddie

• Proposed as answer by Hart Wang Wednesday, February 15, 2017 1:56 AM
    • Marked as answer by berk_canc Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:24 PM
    Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:06 AM

All replies

• If your question is about how to convert your app, watch these videos to see how to use Desktop Bridge.

If your question is actually about publishing apps in the Windows Store, once your app is converted, the way you publish it is no different from publishing apps written specifically for the Windows Store.

Cheers
    Eddie

• Marked as answer by berk_canc Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:24 PM
    Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:06 AM
  • Got it, thank you Eddie!
    Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:35 AM
  • Hi berk_canc,

Thank you for posting here.

If you want to publish your app to windows store, you could read the document below that contains some issue you could encounter.

Publish Windows apps.

If your issue has been resolved, please remember to close your thread by marking useful posts as answer that can be helpful for other person with same issue.

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:39 AM