xaml open with the browser (Adriano) - 1/30/2008 3:52 AM PST RRS feed

• Question

• By: Adriano

Anyone knows why when I try to open my work in xaml the browser give me a
    error message, so I can only see my work through F5 inside blend.
    I have silverlight installed and it works when I open xaml file created by
    Illustrator.

Thanks for any help.

Adriano
    Friday, February 22, 2008 4:52 PM

All replies

• By: Dajo

I can't tell you WHY this happens, but I can confirm that this happens with 
    all my Blend projects too.

"Adriano" wrote:

> Anyone knows why when I try to open my work in xaml the browser give me a 
    > error message, so I can only see my work through F5 inside blend.
    > I have silverlight installed and it works when I open xaml file created by 
    > Illustrator.
    > 
    > Thanks for any help.
    > 
    > Adriano
    > 
    > 
    Monday, February 25, 2008 6:47 PM
  • even i am trying to do tat..but what i think is XAML has embeded objects in it
    and what happens with the sliverlight is it complies everything to BAML at the runtime and it can be interpeted by sliverlight plugin and making it to work... so xaml is nowhere related to browsetr and nothing to do with sliverlight installation also... but as a xml format file it must open..  i will come up with the answer soon abt this
    Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:33 PM
  • even i am trying to do tat..but what i think is XAML has embeded objects in it
    and what happens with the sliverlight is it complies everything to BAML at the runtime and it can be interpeted by sliverlight plugin and making it to work... so xaml is nowhere related to browsetr and nothing to do with sliverlight installation also... but as a xml format file it must open..  i will come up with the answer soon abt this
    Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:21 PM