Windows testers are saying my touch controls don't work

Question

• After submitting my C# XAML app to the Windows Store, it failed certification. The report said my touch controls did not work. So I double checked everything and tested the touch controls, which worked perfectly. I have no idea what's wrong with it because I have done other apps with similar control schemes.

Please HELP!!!!!!!!

Monday, May 12, 2014 9:04 PM

Answers

• Hi Thomas,

What kind of devices you have tested before you submit the app to the store? And what are the detail information they provide to you? Or you could re-submit again with some explanation to see if the app can pass the certification.

6.13.4 If your app doesn’t fully support touch input and fully support keyboard and mouse input, you must disclose that in the description elements of the app

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Thomas,

What kind of devices you have tested before you submit the app to the store? And what are the detail information they provide to you? Or you could re-submit again with some explanation to see if the app can pass the certification.

6.13.4 If your app doesn’t fully support touch input and fully support keyboard and mouse input, you must disclose that in the description elements of the app

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:50 AM
  • I used the windows simulator to test simple touch controls. They gave the same info you gave me. I tried resubmitting it and might again soon.

Thank you for the help.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 1:45 PM