ContextAccessor failed to show in GAC RRS feed

• Question

• I am new with BizTalk and I need to capture source file name and use it to map a field in my destination schema. I decided to use ContextAccessor. I downloaded it and follow direction from the following site to GAC the DLL. https://adifferentkindofquery.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/improved-context-accessor-functoid/

I am using VS 2013 installed in my desktop running Windows 7. I saved the DLL to folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2\Developer Tools\Mapper Extensions as directed. My gacutil.exe locates at folde C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1 Tools. I got "Assembly successfully added to the cache". However, when I try to use it in BizTalk following Toolbox>Right Click>Choose Items…>BizTalk Mapper Functoids, I couldn't find ContextAccessor. What did I miss? Please help.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:54 PM

Answers

• Hi 

Can you browse to the custom mapper functoid dll file in the Choose Toolbox Items window? Browse to the dll path in Mapper Extensions folder(using Browse button at the bottom) and add it-

Thanks Arindam

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:58 PM
  • Hi ZD Li,

The blog mentioned above provides detailed steps to use context accessor functoid, you can find more hints to use it here, download it here: improved-context-accessor-functoid

See: Not able to access the context in custom functoid

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, August 9, 2016 1:31 AM
    Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:21 AM

All replies

• Hi 

Can you browse to the custom mapper functoid dll file in the Choose Toolbox Items window? Browse to the dll path in Mapper Extensions folder(using Browse button at the bottom) and add it-

Thanks Arindam

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:58 PM
  • Hi ZD Li,

Please find the below posted link.

Adding Custom Functoids to VS

Regards,

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 3:10 PM
  • Hi ZD Li,

The blog mentioned above provides detailed steps to use context accessor functoid, you can find more hints to use it here, download it here: improved-context-accessor-functoid

See: Not able to access the context in custom functoid

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, August 9, 2016 1:31 AM
    Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:21 AM