none
Azure Scheduler missing Free Tier RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

on Azure FREE Account FAQ is mentioned, that everyone get "Free Scheduler with 1 job collection, 5 jobs per collection, and 3,600 job executions". But when I want to create new Job Collection, there are only Standart (S), Premium (P10) and Premium (P20) pricing tiers - no Free Tier.

I am someting missing in settings or in my account? I have activated Pay-As-You-Go subscription. Thanks.

Friday, September 14, 2018 10:45 PM

Answers

• I receved cofirmation from the engineering team that Azure Scheduler Free Tier no longer exists. This offering has been removed from all public documentation. Sorry for the confusion.
    Monday, October 8, 2018 5:30 PM

All replies

• I'm missing the Free Tier as well. I had the free tier some time ago, and then upgraded to Standard, and I've now decided I no longer need it, so wanted to drop back down to free and I can't. Even though I only have 4 jobs, running daily.
    Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:45 AM
  • I receved cofirmation from the engineering team that Azure Scheduler Free Tier no longer exists. This offering has been removed from all public documentation. Sorry for the confusion.
    Monday, October 8, 2018 5:30 PM