Certification falied, why? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, i can't understand why my application was refused.

This is the comment:

"The application cannot be tested for compliance for Windows Phone Application Certification Requirements due to geographic, hardware, and/or software limitation(s). The application needs to access a web service to run properly, but the web service is not available. The application was tested with WiFi enabled and on Cellular Data (3G/4G) with the WiFi network disabled. The application is for displaying public transportion near and within the urban area of Milan."

My application doesn't need to access a web service! The informations are fetched from an XML file inside the application and sorts them according to the user's location. So i can't understand why my application was refused.

I'd like to partecipate to a Nokia DVLUP contest so i need to certificate my apps before the 25th Dec, please asks me quickly! :(

Thanks in advance,

Mattia Campana

Saturday, December 21, 2013 9:53 AM

Answers

• Two things.  Verify your app will work in air plane mode.  Maybe the app is failing if the gps is not available.   If you don't need internet access maybe uncheck ID_CAP_WEBBROWSERCOMPONENT 
    Saturday, December 21, 2013 11:20 AM