hey maybe you can help me RRS feed

  • Question

  • hey guys i have a problem .. im trying to change my IP but when i go to cmd, then type "ipconfig/release" it gives me like this msg saying something about a elevation. what should i do?
    Sunday, April 22, 2007 4:22 AM

All replies

  • You need to right-click on the shortcut to Command Prompt and select Run As Administrator, which will launch an elevated command shell.
    Sunday, April 22, 2007 6:55 PM