Package flight available to customers out of flight group RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

Our UWP app already published in the Store. An I am making an update. I submitted a package flight for the app to be available to a specific flight group (I put a list of email addresses in the flight group).

But when I sign in to the Store using Microsoft account which is not in the list of flight group, and install app from the Store, I get flight package instead of the one that is published for all customers.

Does it mean that all our new customers will get test flight package? How to fix this?

Kind regards,

Julia

• Edited by Julia_S Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:14 AM
    Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:14 AM

Answers

• Hi Julia,

>Does it mean that all our new customers will get test flight package? How to fix this?

Can you make sure that account is not in the list of your flight group? You'd better try another account not in the group list to check if the issue does exist.

If the issue indeed exists, you can delete the package flights and create a new one for your flight group.

Please feel free to let us know the result so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Julia_S Friday, July 21, 2017 8:20 PM
    Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Julia,

>Does it mean that all our new customers will get test flight package? How to fix this?

Can you make sure that account is not in the list of your flight group? You'd better try another account not in the group list to check if the issue does exist.

If the issue indeed exists, you can delete the package flights and create a new one for your flight group.

Please feel free to let us know the result so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Julia_S Friday, July 21, 2017 8:20 PM
    Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:17 AM
  • There is definitely a bug in the Windows Store. I had the same problem. I created test flights with around 200 accounts. However, two of my test flights got delivered to thousands of normal customers. Now they are kind of stuck because they are not officially in my flight groups. For this reason, they are not receiving any updated packages. The package they have is unfortunately buggy. Lovely...

Friday, June 9, 2017 1:02 PM
  • Seems email removed from flight group will still get flight version. And why it does not allow to remove all email from a flight group?

• Edited by Exilerrr Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:43 AM
    Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:42 AM