Create new Font picker user control(like color picker) RRS feed

• Question

• User2052089306 posted

Hello

Anyone can kno about hw can we create a custom " font picker"  control using asp.net c#

pls help me its very urg

Hari..

Friday, April 24, 2009 7:26 AM

Answers

• User-2106054853 posted

Hi,

Is my understanding correct that you need a rich textbox? If so you can try some third party controls such as FreeTextBox:

http://freetextbox.com/

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, April 27, 2009 3:35 AM

All replies

• User44080657 posted

what about something like fckeditor?

Friday, April 24, 2009 9:28 AM
  • User2052089306 posted

Hello 

Thanks in advance ..

But my req is , I have a multiline textbox and and have a combobox..The combo box listing all fonts. The selected fonts(in the combo box )is shold be in the mulyti lne textbox font.. How iys solve.. Very urg//

Hari

Monday, April 27, 2009 12:47 AM
  • User-2106054853 posted

Hi,

Is my understanding correct that you need a rich textbox? If so you can try some third party controls such as FreeTextBox:

http://freetextbox.com/

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, April 27, 2009 3:35 AM