Unauthorized - You do not have permission to view this directory or page RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Experts,

My local server configured to run the SharePoint App.

In my developer site I have the list named "Friends", Created the Light Switch html client and all data sources and tables are mapped  to run the "Browse" screen.

When I am hitting the "F5",my developer site opens and asking me to trust the site.I trusted and then this screen opens

My light switch project enabled to SharePoint  and I used "Automatically choose the user identity" and also tried with "Specified User Credential",

Still I am getting the unauthorized exception when trying to open this Browse screen.

Any suggestion and help highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Murugesa Pandian.,MCTS|App.Devleopment|Configure

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:07 AM

Answers

• Hi

For this issue, we need look into it first. Please check this procedure first.

To create an app for SharePoint, we need enable the SharePoint features in LightSwitch.

To enable an application for SharePoint

1.In Solution Explorer, choose the Application node (where Application is the name of your application).

2.On the menu bar, choose Project, Enable SharePoint.

3.In the Enabling SharePoint wizard, enter the URL for your SharePoint site or the Office 365 Developer site, and then choose the Finish button.

Reference: LightSwitch Apps for SharePoint

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:02 AM

All replies

• Hi

For this issue, we need look into it first. Please check this procedure first.

To create an app for SharePoint, we need enable the SharePoint features in LightSwitch.

To enable an application for SharePoint

1.In Solution Explorer, choose the Application node (where Application is the name of your application).

2.On the menu bar, choose Project, Enable SharePoint.

3.In the Enabling SharePoint wizard, enter the URL for your SharePoint site or the Office 365 Developer site, and then choose the Finish button.

Reference: LightSwitch Apps for SharePoint

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:02 AM
  • Hi,

I tried the "Autohosted" app model when I am connecting to Office 365 and hit the F5 on my local developer site.

It worked for me.

Thank you for your time Angie.

Murugesa Pandian.,MCPD,MCTS|Configure |SharePoint 2010

Monday, July 14, 2014 6:55 AM