Issues connecting from VS11 after planned maintenance RRS feed

• Question

• After the maintenance window today VS11 still can't connect to TFSPreview while my co-workers on VS2010 can - Help?
    Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:16 PM

Answers

• Are you getting this error anymore? This error is basically caused by some caching as the account was accessed right berfore upgrading and we cached some information and that information was invalid after they were upgraded. We have reset the cache and it should be good now. Please confirm if you are seeing this issue.
    Friday, April 27, 2012 12:10 PM

All replies

• We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience here. The maintanance is still going on so please give it few min as it might be possible that your collection is getting upgraded at this time.
    Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:44 PM
  • I believe that our collection has been upgraded, but when trying to get latest I am getting a Specified Cast is Invalid error
    Thursday, April 26, 2012 8:11 PM
  • Are you able to connect to your preview acct using VS11? Can you provide a screenshot of the error that you are getting?
    Thursday, April 26, 2012 8:34 PM
  • Are you getting this error anymore? This error is basically caused by some caching as the account was accessed right berfore upgrading and we cached some information and that information was invalid after they were upgraded. We have reset the cache and it should be good now. Please confirm if you are seeing this issue.
    Friday, April 27, 2012 12:10 PM
  • Yep - I am no longer seeing this issue - thanks!
    Friday, April 27, 2012 12:40 PM