Multiple workflows publishing at once SOAP error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, we are running SharePoint 2013 August 2014 CU with SQL Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012. We are having an issue where when users simultaneously publish a workflow, one of them will receive a SOAP error saying that the temporary file could not be found. I believe this to be an issue with how the workflow is compiled. The compiler puts temporary files in the \appdata\local\temp folder and then once the workflow is publish, it clears out those temp files. When multiple workflows publish at the same time, the first workflow to complete will clear out the temporary files of the other workflow trying to compile and will throw the error. Is this by design or is this something we have not set up properly in our environment?
    Friday, October 17, 2014 5:00 PM

Answers

• Hi gruss,

Welcome to WorkFlow forum.

According to your description above, it throws the SOAP error message when users simultaneously publish a workflow to SharePoint.

It will debug separately when users publish a workflow to SharePoint. For this issue, you need consider consulting SharePoint experts in SharePoint forum, I think they will give more precise troubleshooting for you.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, October 27, 2014 2:08 AM
    Monday, October 20, 2014 7:19 AM