none
Commerce Server Order Adapter Showing No Activity RRS feed

• Question

• When i start my application with the configured commerce server order send port i get the following error:

The Messaging Engine received an error from transport adapter "CommerceServer-Orders" when notifying the adapter with the BatchComplete event. Reason "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

However, the port seems to be started and i get no further errors or any events logged or any information.  
    I have configured the order receive port to poll for orders every 1 minute.  I see no activities being logged, no instances running in group hub, i see no errors, and i see nothing going through BizTalk at all.  

Any thoughts? Am I missing anything? 
    Here's what i have for Order Service configuration: http://localhost/DefaultSite_OrdersWebService/OrdersWebService.asmx (this is running against MSFT's sample Commerce Server 2009 sample site)
    Monday, April 20, 2009 4:59 PM

All replies

• Did you try the same thing on CS 2007 before or only with CS 2009? The BizTalk adapters were not supposed to change with CS 2009 but there could potentially be bugs out there based on the CS 2009 changes.

Also, what version of BizTalk are you using?

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:59 AM