none
Package Upload Showing Incomplete

Question

• Hi,

I've submitted a package for my apps solution.  The Dev Center is saying that my package submission is Incomplete.  I've built the app for Windows Phone 8.1 and uploaded a xxx_Release_AnyCPU.xap. Do I have to submit multiple xaps? Is it supposed to be for certain CPUs? I'm not sure why the Dev Center says my upload is incomplete.

I did have an initial upload which had errors but I fixed those and uploaded again.  That upload appears to have been successful.  That being said, I just tried uploading again and it shows 'Error' at the end with no information.  There is a 'Resume' button, but that doesn't seem to be working either.

Thanks!
    Stephen

Stephen

• Edited by Aldona Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:14 PM
    Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:11 PM

All replies

• The latest is that I'm getting this message when I submit my package.  Is this a problem with my code or the app analyzer?  Is this supposed to be meaningful to me?

Internal package processing error: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: languageCode   at Microsoft.MarketplaceServices.Ingestion.Common.LanguageInfo.GetLanguageIdFromLanguageCode(String languageCode) in c:\B\311\DCEProductCatalog_Live\S\private\DCEProductCatalog\src\Common\Common\LanguageInfo.cs:line 991   at Microsoft.MarketplaceServices.Ingestion.ProductCatalogService.Controllers.V1.PackageValidationV1Controller.ExtractAndStorePayloadNames[T](PackageInfo packageInfo, Context tableContext, IRegistryService registryService, BasePayload payload) in c:\B\311\DCEProductCatalog_Live\S\private\DCEProductCatalog\src\ProductCatalogFD\ProductCatalogFD\V1\Global\PackageValidationV1Controller.cs:line 2525   at Microsoft.MarketplaceServices.Ingestion.ProductCatalogService.Controllers.V1.PackageValidationV1Controller.<CreateEntitiesForWindowsPhonePackageAsync>d__f6.MoveNext() in c:\B\311\DCEProductCatalog_Live\S\private\DCEProductCatalog\src\ProductCatalogFD\ProductCatalogFD\V1\Global\PackageValidationV1Controller.cs:line 2165 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()   at Microsoft.MarketplaceServices.Ingestion.ProductCatalogService.Controllers.V1.PackageValidationV1Controller.<ApplyPacSuccessResultAsync>d__db.MoveNext() in c:\B\311\DCEProductCatalog_Live\S\private\DCEProductCatalog\src\ProductCatalogFD\ProductCatalogFD\V1\Global\PackageValidationV1Controller.cs:line 1732 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()   at Microsoft.MarketplaceServices.Ingestion.ProductCatalogService.Controllers.V1.PackageValidationV1Controller.<HandlePacPackageProcessingAsync>d__68.MoveNext() in c:\B\311\DCEProductCatalog_Live\S\private\DCEProductCatalog\src\ProductCatalogFD\ProductCatalogFD\V1\Global\PackageValidationV1Controller.cs:line 851 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)   at Microsoft.MarketplaceServices.Ingestion.ProductCatalogService.Controllers.V1.PackageValidationV1Controller.<UpdateValidationStatusAsync>d__40.MoveNext() in c:\B\311\DCEProductCatalog_Live\S\private\DCEProductCatalog\src\ProductCatalogFD\ProductCatalogFD\V1\Global\PackageValidationV1Controller.cs:line 551 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()   at Microsoft.MarketplaceServices.Ingestion.ProductCatalogService.Controllers.V1.PackageValidationV1Controller.<GetValidations>d__0.MoveNext() in c:\B\311\DCEProductCatalog_Live\S\private\DCEProductCatalog\src\ProductCatalogFD\ProductCatalogFD\V1\Global\PackageValidationV1Controller.cs:line 242

Stephen

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:25 PM