none
Need help on OSC Development RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Hi Yulan,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

I will involve some experts into your thread to see whether they can help you. There might be some time delay, appreciate for your patience.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, February 8, 2013 2:33 AM
  • Hey Tom,

Yeah this will definitely help me out. I am looking forward to their answers and help.

Thanks!

Best,

Yulan

Monday, February 11, 2013 10:29 PM
  • Hi Yulan,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

I will involve some experts into your thread to see whether they can help you. There might be some time delay, appreciate for your patience.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Hey Tom,

Sorry I have to bother you again.  Is it possible that I schedule a meeting with one of those experts?

Thanks!

Best,

Yulan

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 7:09 PM
  • Hey Tom,

It's been a while.. can you find any one help me? Thanks!

Best,

Yulan

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:09 PM
  • Hi Yulan,

No, this article http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg585219(v=office.14).aspx is not related to the templates. You can develop an OSC provider without using the proxy library by just starting with the templates.

In case you need any further details, I would recommend you to open a new support case as it will enable us to provide a more in-depth level of support.

Please visit the link below to see the various paid support options that are available to better meet your needs.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone

Regards,

Shailesh G. Rajput

Friday, March 8, 2013 11:23 PM
  • Hey Shailesh,

Thanks for your reply. What templates are the right ones I should use? Could you please send me the link? Thanks!

Best,

Yulan

Monday, March 25, 2013 6:14 PM