none
Error to create component Reportviewer RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I have an issue, I created a program in VB.NET 2010 and now I upgraded y system so I decided to install VB.NET 2015, Im trying to run my program and do some modifications with reportviewer but I get the following error.

Im not sure why I get the error above but I decided to omit and continue and the controllers desapear, this is a Form easy to recreate but when I tried to drag the reportviewer to a new Form I get this another error that Im not sure how to fix it.

I have spent a couple of days trying to fix this errors but no success, I searched through Google but what I found is to install the reportviewer package and that did not help.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Ivannovish

Ivannovish

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 6:19 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Since the majority of people here to help are English speaking you should consider translating Spanish to English.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 6:44 PM
  • I suspect you should ask your question in a Visual Studio Forum as this is not VB.Net related really.

La vida loca

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 11:17 PM