How can I apply a application to go live?? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sirs,

How can I apply a HealthVault application go to live? What is the process and flow?

And should I pay any expenses for that?

Please kindly help me, thank you.

Best Reagards,               Ariel Liu

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 9:55 AM

All replies

• Email hvbd@microsoft.com and they can take you through the process. The details below (taken from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/healthvault/jj127014) covers this process, and the go-live guide referenced is worth reading before you contact the HealthVault team so you better understand what happens during the go-live process itself.

"Go-live

Taking applications live on the HealthVault production environment involves contacting the HealthVault Business Development team (hvbd@microsoft.com) to complete an agreement for connectivity, as well as performing a technical application review. The Go-live guide provides more information about the process."

Andy

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 10:27 AM
  • Dear Andy,

I have had a application already, Now I have some issues in below. Only property "PublicCert " I cant pass it!!

I had upload a .cer file when I create a new application, why now I had upload again? how different? and how can I pass this issues?

Additionally, is it for free to apply a application go live? Should I pay any expenses from start to end? If I apply a application go live, how different between go live on the HealthVault production environment and no go live on the HealthVault pre-production environment? Sorry, I just wanna make sure all the features and capabilities can work when the application go live on HealthVault production environment. (Like: read, write personal info or read by SDK/XML , write physiology data by SDK/XML) Is the same with before no go live on the HealthVault pre-production?

Thank you for kindly help.

Best Regards,                     Ariel Liu

• Edited by ping liu Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:10 AM
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:48 AM
  • Excyse me, anyone can help me for these quctions?

Please kindly help me, thank you!!

Ariel Liu

Friday, January 11, 2013 1:25 AM