Guidance for starting smallbasic education RRS feed

• Question

• To

vijaye@vijaye.com

Sir,

I am fan of your SmallBasic project. I have also read the article "Why johny can't code" and I get very impressed by this article and totally agreed with it.  I believe that SamllBasic is the real language to start with. but in Maharashtra (INDIA); the state I represents; every school teaching Java, C++, VB.Net to students of edge 12+ (pity)
    My wife runs a small computer center in city Aurangabad (Maharashtra). Where I want to start teaching SamllBasic.

Whether and how it will work please guide me.

Sunday, June 16, 2019 5:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Vijaye (SB inventor) no longer develops it.  Ed Price is now the main Microsoft contact for Small Basic.  There are other teachers and resources to help teaching Small Basic available in Yammer.

I will message Ed to see this post and suggest how you can join the Yammer Small Basic Teachers support group.

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Vijaye (SB inventor) no longer develops it.  Ed Price is now the main Microsoft contact for Small Basic.  There are other teachers and resources to help teaching Small Basic available in Yammer.

I will message Ed to see this post and suggest how you can join the Yammer Small Basic Teachers support group.

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:40 PM
  • We'll need an email. We're in the process of creating a new survey as the "way in." 

But for this, your email will do fine. Thanks!

Ed Price, Azure Development Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:47 PM
  • ......... .......

My wife runs a small computer center in city Aurangabad (Maharashtra-India). Where I want to start teaching SamllBasic.

e-mail spvasekar@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 23, 2019 2:01 AM
  • ......... .......

My wife runs a small computer center in city Aurangabad (Maharashtra-India). Where I want to start teaching SamllBasic.

e-mail spvasekar@yahoo.com

I sent you an invite. Thanks, Shyamkant!

Ed Price, Azure Development Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 9:05 PM