none
Out of call volume quota RRS feed

• Question

• I've been on the $250 Trial (Cognitive Search) since December 16th. Today, I'm see this when our web app attempts to pull Bing search results:

Error 403. Out of call volume quota. Quota will be replenished in 17.03:21:36.

Other than waiting, is there a way to resolve this? What is the Quota, and where can it be checked? Odd given that our site is still under development, with very little traffic. Literally a few outside hits per day.

Saturday, December 31, 2016 4:41 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us. We are pleased to answer your query.

Please select “Translate” option on the top right corner of the page after opening the link. So, that the page will be translated to English.

I hope that the reply will assist you in getting your query addressed. In case you require further assistance, please do reply to the thread as we are always available to your queries.

Regards,

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If a post answers your question, please click Mark as Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful

Sunday, January 1, 2017 5:56 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

The query posted by you has not reached the right forum. In order to assist best on your query, Please post your thread here: Microsoft Azure > Cognitive Services .

This will assist you with a faster reply to your query.

Regards,

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If a post answers your question, please click Mark as Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful

Sunday, January 1, 2017 8:42 AM

All replies

• Hi

Thank you for contacting Microsoft forums. We are pleased to answer your query.

We are checking on the query and will get back to you soon on this.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Regards,

Vikranth S.

Saturday, December 31, 2016 4:36 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft forums. We are pleased to answer your query.

Use API Management Key (product subscription). Go to policies on APIM and select "starter”, there should be call rate quota in there.

For more information refer the below link.

https://docs.microsoft.com/nl-nl/azure/api-management/api-management-howto-product-with-rules

I hope that the reply will assist you in getting your query addressed. In case you require further assistance, please do reply to the thread as we are always available to your queries.

Regards,

Sunday, January 1, 2017 4:37 AM
  • I don't speak or understand Dutch, so that link does not help. What is URL where you can select "Starter"?

Sunday, January 1, 2017 5:39 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us. We are pleased to answer your query.

Please select “Translate” option on the top right corner of the page after opening the link. So, that the page will be translated to English.

Regards,

Sunday, January 1, 2017 5:56 AM
  • Don't see how it relates. I still have $248 in credits remaining. How have I exceeded quota? As it stands, the site is dead in the water. Further, time is very quickly running out on the trial month. I'm already scrambling to setup site for Google search API compatibility if Bing Cognitive Search API fails, which it seems it is. Cannot afford to pump thousands of dollars every month for an API which I cannot trust or have faith in.
    Sunday, January 1, 2017 6:08 AM
  • Hello,

For clarification, which service are you using? So, that we can assist you more on your query.

Regards,

Sunday, January 1, 2017 6:48 AM
  • I'm using Microsoft Cognitive Services - Bing Web Search API, which I transitioned to from the old Azure Marketplace Bing Search API a few weeks ago.
    Sunday, January 1, 2017 7:22 AM
  • Hi,

The query posted by you has not reached the right forum. In order to assist best on your query, Please post your thread here: Microsoft Azure > Cognitive Services .

This will assist you with a faster reply to your query.

Regards,

Sunday, January 1, 2017 8:42 AM
  • I go there, but see announcement that support has moved to Stack Overflow:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6d6666c7-a287-4f87-8138-c63661a84ff9/support-for-cognitive-services-has-moved-to-a-new-location-see-details-here?forum=mlapi

I posted there, but nothing.

Sunday, January 1, 2017 9:32 AM
  • Hi,

I would suggest you contact Billing support, it's free, and it's the best choice for you.  Please contact support team by creating a support ticket at: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/

They will be able to help you with this request.

Regards,

Monday, January 2, 2017 8:02 AM
  • Thanks for the advice. I did yesterday, and I'm awaiting their response.
    Monday, January 2, 2017 9:03 AM
  • Did this ever get answered?  Having the same problem here. Thank you.
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 5:02 PM
  • I had to update to the pay subscription plan. Then, it worked. MS gave me a $250 credit for the first month.
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 5:16 PM
  • Thank you!  I'll give that a shot now.
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 5:26 PM
  • Cheers :) You may want to speak to billing support in advance if you are looking for a credit.
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 5:29 PM