Windows WF Roadmap for 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I am evaluating whether to use or not WF in a project that clearly has workflow patterns associated with. Sadly I can't find any official road-map for this platform. Also with the current Microsoft Open Technologies revolution I can't quite envision the future for this platform.

Can someone please spare me some guidance? Thank you.

Kind regards,

PF

Saturday, December 6, 2014 1:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Pedro,

Welcome to WorkFlow forum.

Microsoft releases Visual Studio 2015 preview on 2014/11/12, and I read the Blend for Visual Studio 2015 Preview blog and Visual Studio 2015 Preview blog, it only gives general description about Visual Studio 2015 preview, I think Visual Studio team will give detailed information after VS2015 released.

In addition, you can also pay close attention to Visual Studio team blog, VS team releases the latest news there.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, December 15, 2014 2:06 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Pedro Frederico Thursday, October 15, 2015 6:00 PM
    Monday, December 8, 2014 2:55 AM
  • How come some notes about Visual Studio releases remotely addresses the question asked? Should one understand this lack of information as Silverlight all over again?
    Thursday, October 15, 2015 6:01 PM