epayment web site not working correctly when deployed on windows server 2008 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• User-1231573474 posted

Dears,

i have problem in publishing a website on windows server 2008 R2, i have developed the application on my laptop and its working fine, when publish the website on the server it not working, my website connects to epayment gateway thtough a secure port, using a library developed by the epayment gateway owner themself, here is a brief decription of the website and the configuration required according to the documentation of the epayment gateway

to use their lib you should create transaction and to create the transaction, you should do the following:

1. call a method to register the transaction which return a transaction ID and autogenerated payment URL,  and then post a HTML FORM to the autogenerated URL with invoice details and the transaction ID and the return URL.
    2. when calling the registration method, we pass configuration for it, certificate path, certificate pwd, and merchant name, used channel ,...etc.
    3. after posting the form, the brawser redircted to the epayment gateway, for customer to validate his credit card,
    4. on submitting the card info, the payment getway is redirected to my return page with transaction payment result.

the problem is when trying to redirect to the payment gateway(autogenerated URL), it says 'cannot establish connection'. the connection supposed to be secured and through the port 2443. i checked with our security team that the port is opened and all configuration is set on the server, and i tried to connect to the gateway through the port using telnet and the connection is established successfully. so, on telnet connection is established but on my website is failed. please note that the website is running on my computer correctly and i took it copy and paste.

the server OS is windows server 2008 R2 service pack 1, and my laptop is windows 7 64bit, the IIS on both is 7.5.7600.16385,

Note: the payment gateway i am using can be found here: https://demo-ipg.comtrust.ae/merchant/

sorry for this long question but really i need help. many thanks in advance

Friday, September 27, 2013 1:16 PM

Answers