none
get a street added that Bing maps does not show RRS feed

• Question

• I've sent feedback on the same few streets I've have issues with (they dont show up at all on bing maps)... . how long does this take to be looked into?

I work where we need our POS system to be up to date and have all current streets so our customers can order without issues. How do i get through to someone to add, change, edit, delete, alter ....etc.... all the street issues so this problem can be resolved ASAP. Im willing to make a list of all the streets that need fixing. so..... If I can put in effort, what do I have to do to get someone else to do the same for me? I'll come work for bing for a few days to fix it myself, if I could?

Saturday, January 26, 2019 12:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Gris1212,

I am not sure what your expectations are for a turn around time.  Essentially feedback should be given as directed but with new roads there is quite a bit of detail that needs to be validated with the region where the data exists.  In fact a subdivision near me took more than 2 years to be added to a map because the county would not verify the roads until the project was fully completed and the roads within the project were officially given to the municipality.

You have not provided:

1. A link to the report you gave

2. the date the report was filed

3. if you have it, confirmation from the governing body in that region of the road changes with names and geographic details

4. Any other details that might secure facts around the creation on the new road.

As you might guess, it takes far more than just a suggestion that a vector should be added to a roads database to actually get a road added to the world dataset for Bing Maps.

Sincerely,

IoTGirl

Saturday, January 26, 2019 3:09 AM
    Owner