none
Not a valid schema generated RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Here is the project
    https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=17EC75244BAC022F&resid=17EC75244BAC022F%21270&authkey=AM0rkY66JWikYPY

And I have deployed it successfully. But when configuring its Receive location within BT admin, I get this. Why?
    https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=17EC75244BAC022F&resid=17EC75244BAC022F%21269&authkey=AHh_I6Y-zKFCybM

Many Thanks & Best Regards, Hua Min

Friday, November 2, 2012 2:47 AM

All replies

• Because you are selecting a FlatFileSchema when what is needed is a Schema generated by the SQL Transport Wizard.

You don't need to choose a Schema when inserting the "SQL Command", you can just type it manually.

Also are you using BizTalk 2006 or earlier? If not I would always recommend using the WCF SQL Adapter instead of the deprecated SQL Adapter.

Morten la Cour

Friday, November 2, 2012 6:07 AM

• Thanks. I am using Biztalk 2009. Can I have the link/tutorial to transform one flat file into a database table using WCF SQL adapter, as you've suggested?

Friday, November 2, 2012 6:30 AM
  • I didn't suggest that.

If you are creating a SQL Receive Location, why do you need to transform from FF to SQL? That doesn't make sense? 

Morten la Cour

Friday, November 2, 2012 7:15 AM
  • OK. Do you have the link/tutorial to transform one database table into a flat file?

Friday, November 2, 2012 7:23 AM
  • Hi HunMin,

I am currently writing an article about this topic, will share the link later in this week. Thanks.

Leo Tang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, November 5, 2012 1:31 AM
  • Good day Leo,

Appreciated.

Monday, November 5, 2012 1:47 AM