hide axis labels RRS feed

• Question

• I have 3 columns for my Axis labels and chart is as desired. BUT, I only want to show the first 2 categories of values on my axis (year and Quarter).  The 3rd label allows me to chart each individual value but I don't want the values to show in the axis. They appear in the graph as "points" but I need to hide them on the axis.

How do I do that?

TIA

Sunday, April 19, 2015 3:54 AM

Answers

• Hi TIA,

According to your description, you want to show the first 2 categories of values on my axis (year and Quarter) in your Pivot Chart, right?

I have tested it on my environment, currently there are no any options to hide axis labels in Axis Option for a Pivot Chart which you can see on the screenshot below.

So in your scenario, there is no such a functionally to work around your requirement. If you have any concern about this behavior, you can submit a feedback at http://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/Feedback and hope it is resolved in the next release of service pack or product. Your feedback enables Microsoft to make software and services the best that they can be, Microsoft might consider to add this feature in the following release after official confirmation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:53 AM