Weighing in motion RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
        Currently i'll have to work on weighing of train in motion in C#..................can anyone tell me where i can get a help to start work on this project...............................

Thanks in advance

Plz reply soon...........................

Monday, August 31, 2009 5:49 AM

Answers

• Put the Visual Studio installation CD on the rail road track and wait for a train to arrive.  Study the number of pieces and the crush pattern to estimate the weight.

More practically, you perhaps ought to find and contact a company that specializes in weights and measures to find the device you'll need to do non-destructive measurements.

Hans Passant.
    • Marked as answer by Harry Zhu Monday, September 7, 2009 2:35 AM
    Monday, August 31, 2009 9:09 PM

All replies

• We really need more information before we can even start to help you out.
    Geert van Horrik - CatenaLogic
    Visit my blog: http://blog.catenalogic.com

Looking for a way to deploy your updates to all your clients? Try Updater!
    Monday, August 31, 2009 7:12 AM
  • Put the Visual Studio installation CD on the rail road track and wait for a train to arrive.  Study the number of pieces and the crush pattern to estimate the weight.

More practically, you perhaps ought to find and contact a company that specializes in weights and measures to find the device you'll need to do non-destructive measurements.

Hans Passant.
    • Marked as answer by Harry Zhu Monday, September 7, 2009 2:35 AM
    Monday, August 31, 2009 9:09 PM
  • Hi,

I'm afraid not everything can be done "in" c#.
    As Hans recommended, you might need to refer to some specialized company.

Harry
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Thursday, September 3, 2009 2:53 AM