Columns truncated when report is wide RRS feed

• Question

• I am using SSRS 2005. I have a table. When the report runs, the data is really wide. However, the first page of the report pushes the last two columns off the report. UNTIL....I go to a different page and then go back to the first page. Then, all the columns are visible when I scroll to the right.

Is this a known problem?
    How do I fix it?

Thanks!!!! Linda
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:17 PM

All replies

• I found this other post. Does this have to do with IE8? I don't understand the solution with setting the border properties. What is you want a border?
    https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=468244&wa=wsignin1.0
    Thanks,
    Linda

SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 - Columns are not wrapping in Internet Explorer 8.0 if column text is large and have no blank spaces. All the old IE browsers wrap the text to its actual width.
    Comments
    Because the columns are not wrapping reports are being cut as it reaches the report width. But once you zoom it to 150% or 75% the reports are shown in full view.
     Posted by Anoop V on 6/18/2009 at 10:00 AM

After further digging I found that its the border property of the cells making the column not wrapping. If I set border to "none" to every column in the table, the columns are wrapping and report is viewing correctly. 

If I set border of any of the cells then the columns will not wrap.
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:22 PM