Face Tracking /Face Detection RRS feed

• Question

• Face Tracking on WeBcam or In a Video FIle ? 

How do i do that ? 

Friday, February 5, 2016 8:30 PM

Answers

How do i do that ? 

You've done it again. You are asking questions that don't belong in a Visual C++ forum.

You shouldn't expect us to do your research for you. Practice your Google/Bing skills.

There is one Called "OpenCV" but i am running away from that. I need much better and sophisticated library and API's. 

Thanks

Hi Thomas Hopes,

I know that you have already started learning OpenCV in other thread. So you can use the OpenCV to face tracking. Here has demo how to build application with OpenCV inside the Microsoft Visual Studio

If you know how to use OpenCV.  You can refer to the link facing tracking in C++ with OpenCV 2 to solve your issue.

Hope my reply to help you.

Best Regards,

Hart

• Marked as answer by Thomas Hopes Friday, February 19, 2016 9:02 AM
    Friday, February 19, 2016 6:01 AM

All replies

• https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj131045.aspx

Can i make a face Tracking with webcam as input?

Friday, February 5, 2016 5:52 PM

How do i do that ? 

You've done it again. You are asking questions that don't belong in a Visual C++ forum.

You shouldn't expect us to do your research for you. Practice your Google/Bing skills.

• Proposed as answer by Expedition2 Friday, February 19, 2016 7:47 PM
    Friday, February 5, 2016 8:39 PM

How do i do that ? 

Just tell me which forums section it belongs to ? 
    Friday, February 5, 2016 8:50 PM

How do i do that ? 

There is one Called "OpenCV" but i am running away from that. I need much better and sophisticated library and API's. 

Thanks

Friday, February 5, 2016 8:55 PM
  • Just tell me which forums section it belongs to ? 

I already gave you links to Kinect forums in one of your many other threads on this,

- Wayne

Friday, February 5, 2016 9:36 PM
  • Can i make a face Tracking with webcam as input?

Don't create multiple threads on the same topic.
    They should be merged or some of them deleted.

- Wayne

Friday, February 5, 2016 9:39 PM

The search feature in the Microsoft forums is really terrible.

Better to just use Bing or Google, as Brian suggested.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP

• Proposed as answer by Expedition2 Friday, February 19, 2016 7:48 PM
    Friday, February 5, 2016 9:54 PM
  • Can i make a face Tracking with webcam as input?

Don't create multiple threads on the same topic.
    They should be merged or some of them deleted.

- Wayne

Thanks appreciate your concern. 
    Friday, February 5, 2016 9:55 PM

I already gave you links to Kinect forums in one of your many other threads on this,

- Wayne

Sorry, i don't wanna work with Kinect  i wanna work with regular webcam. so if you could provide link of that. 
    Friday, February 5, 2016 9:56 PM

How do i do that ? 

Thanks

Hi Thomas Hopes,

I know that you have already started learning OpenCV in other thread. So you can use the OpenCV to face tracking. Here has demo how to build application with OpenCV inside the Microsoft Visual Studio

If you know how to use OpenCV.  You can refer to the link facing tracking in C++ with OpenCV 2 to solve your issue.

Best Regards,

Hart

• Marked as answer by Thomas Hopes Friday, February 19, 2016 9:02 AM
    Friday, February 19, 2016 6:01 AM

How do i do that ? 

Thanks

Hi Thomas Hopes,

Best Regards,

Hart

This thread was made before start leaning OpenCV
    Friday, February 19, 2016 9:07 AM