How to configure WCF-Custom send port to handle exception in case of incorrect address RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Biztlak solution which is consuming WCF service using send port with WCF Custm adapter configured.

Binding is configured with WsHttpBinding. It works well in good condition and receives the request and sends the response.

My problem is while changing the adress URI to point to different machine, it should return some error if the address URI is incorrectly typed.

Currently it is waiting in Dehydrated status. Although I have configured the Delivery Failure exception and getting the NACK in case of any problem with service e.g. IIS is not running.

Can anyone suggest what to verify that at least I should get the URL error, time error or anything.

virendra
    Monday, February 6, 2012 11:50 AM

Answers

• Did you stop and restart the BizTalk application and host after making the URI change? I am wondering if the host may still be using the old URI.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

• Proposed as answer by Lloyd Zhang Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:31 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lloyd Zhang Monday, February 20, 2012 6:06 AM
    Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:30 PM

All replies

• Do not enable delivery notification in this case. Instead, catch the SOAP exception.
    If this post answers your quenstion, please mark it as such. If this post is helpful, click 'Vote as helpful'.
    Monday, February 6, 2012 12:15 PM
  • I tried doing this, it din't gave any advantage.
    virendra
    Monday, February 6, 2012 2:43 PM
  • Also check that retry is set to 0 on the send port

If this post answers your quenstion, please mark it as such. If this post is helpful, click 'Vote as helpful'.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 6:33 AM
  • Did you stop and restart the BizTalk application and host after making the URI change? I am wondering if the host may still be using the old URI.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

• Proposed as answer by Lloyd Zhang Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:31 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lloyd Zhang Monday, February 20, 2012 6:06 AM
    Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:30 PM