Error "Column does not belong to a table" when accessing data both on SharePoint List or SQL Database RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i have created an ASP.net form and open it using sharepoint page. on the page load method, i have some data connection to retrieve some user properties which is on my custom sql db. after that, i need to resolve other properties from sharepoint list by using the properties which i already got from the custom sql db.

there's no problem at first when i tried it by myself, but when i try to test it simultaneously with other users, an error occured, saying that "column does not belong to a table"

i suspect this has to be related with the data connection which accessing the data at the same time, but i just can't find the root cause. i have to debug it with lots of users accessing the form, and i got myself confused because the debugging process is calling the method over and over again so i have to step forward and backwards again and again.

for the sql db connection, i separate the code into 1 class, so everytime the page load method is invoked, it will call the connection class.

meanwhile, the data connection to the sharepoint list is also occuring the same error.

does anybody know what's wrong?

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks.

PS. since hopefully i post this thread in the right forum, pardon me if i mis-post this thread into a wrong one.

-Regards- Willy Noviandy

Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:37 PM

Answers

All replies