Test account on Xbox One RRS feed

• Question

• I bought myself an individual Dev Profile (or what ever it is called), I wanna create a test account on my Xbox One but it keeps saying my Xbox One can't create a test account, I am wondering, does individual can't make a test account or can they? If so, how can I do it?
    • Moved by Mattew Wu Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:11 AM xbox live account issue
    Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:58 AM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is used to discuss the question about Dev Center account registration, for Xbox live account issue, I move it here so that you could be assisted better.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:10 AM
  • For the creator's program, you can add your own Xbox Live account, or any other Xbox Live account, to your sandbox. Thus you and any of your colleagues and friends can help in the development and testing of the game.

Once you have enabled Xbox Live for your game, scroll down on the Xbox Live page to the Test section. Look for the link to "Authorize Xbox Live accounts". Follow the instructions there to add the MSA ID.

The other instructions you'll see in MSDN (to create test accounts) is for ID@Xbox or our managed partners, which often have to create dozens or hundreds of test accounts at a go. These are pseudo-accounts for large scale testing scenarios.

Thursday, August 31, 2017 6:43 PM