none
An app for board meeting management RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

As you know majority of us are working remote now. I work in a private firm here in Jacksonville,ever since we started remote working, managing the board meetings, like organizing them, bringing all the members to the meeting, managing the documents and everything else has become quiet a task for us. So our company is thinking about investing in a board management software. We are currently in the process of prospecting a couple of solution. We are already using SharePoint services, so we have our eyes set on a SharePoint based board management software, obviously because we the painful moving process to new solution can be avoided. I've also looked into testimonials and reviews for the solution and honestly we are still to make a formal decision. Anyway i was thinking with the experience you guys have on these matters, maybe you could advise us in the right direction. It would be a great help to get responses from you guys. Looking forward to hear form you all. oh and thanks in advance.

Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:31 AM