none
Creating copy of one excel and modifying the copied excel RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Creating copy of one excel and modifying the copied excel by deleting the 2nd column and adding column at 2nd last position in the copied excel. Then content of copied excel should be placed in the email body as it is . I was looking if it can be placed as an image in the email body.

Please let me know on this.

Thanks!

Sunday, July 29, 2012 7:11 AM

Answers

• Hi Archie.g,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Open Xml can't handle any issues which doesn't regard to edit, create WordprocessingDocument, SpreadsheetDocument or PresentationDocument. Which you want is hard to do in Open xml scope.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:02 AM

All replies

• Hi Archie.g,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Open Xml can't handle any issues which doesn't regard to edit, create WordprocessingDocument, SpreadsheetDocument or PresentationDocument. Which you want is hard to do in Open xml scope.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:02 AM
  • Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply.

I have created a macro that will read the whole excel data as an image on click of button which i added in excel.

Now i want to create a macro that will create a column in excel if the current date is 3rd monday of the month (For eg. For August 20th it will add one column in excel at 3rd last position).

Can you help me with this macro? As i am unable to get the logic for 3rd monday :(

Thank you once again.

Archie.

Saturday, August 11, 2012 5:20 AM