none
Tool for making GUI for Small Basic RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi, using vb.net I have made a tool which will help in making GUI for small basic. Using "File->MakeSb" menu option available with this tool you can directly make the sb program of user interface designed by the tool. Also you can save intermidiate work done using the "File->SavaAs" menu option and can reopen it and edit as per your need. Please note that once shape created you can not change its color because in SB color of shape get set as per Graphics Window Brush Color.

Screen shot of tool is shown below. To down load tool click here. From where you download MakeSbGui.zip and unzip it to any suitable location on your computer. This file also contains some *.int file in which sample work is saved. Run the program by minimizing all other windows.

There may be bugs in program because it is trial version. If some budy uses the program and reports bugs it will be rectified. Download the program from here. Again note that in program exe directory there should be SmallBasicLibrary.dll file  

• Edited by Vasekar Saturday, July 6, 2013 1:56 PM
    Saturday, July 6, 2013 1:33 PM

All replies

• Wow! Thank you for creating this tool.
    Saturday, July 6, 2013 4:08 PM
  • Thanks,

Somebody else also shall use this and give feedback

Sunday, September 8, 2013 8:08 AM
  • This is a very nice GUI tool! I haven't found any bugs, But i did notice i can't make a rectangle.

It's easy to work with, and to understand, and a good range of colors and fonts, as well!
    Over all, I loved this. c:

I hope to see a better version of this in the near future! :3

Sunday, September 8, 2013 4:24 PM
  • Thanks,

To make a rectangle from square set its Scale-X or Scale-Y property. Please note that there is no color property to shape as such because SmallBasic it self does not provide the same. Instead for drawing shape by a particular color first set Graphics Window Property to that color and then add the shape.

Monday, September 9, 2013 1:57 AM
  • ops- i ment triangle! sorry about that. :3
    Monday, September 9, 2013 2:32 AM