Training for SketchFlow? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to find a training course for SketchFlow. The tutorials are great to get you started (and hopefully, the upcoming book will be out soon, too!), but there are obviously lots and lots of  questions and answers out there that are best approached with hands-on training. The training courses I have seen focus primarily on Expression as an entire package - as a UX professional, my focus is a bit more narrow. Does such a UX/Interaction Design course exist for SketchFlow?
    Thanks,
    Linda
    Monday, January 18, 2010 6:00 PM

All replies

• Howdy Linda,

I have not seen SketchFlow only courses and I am pretty sure I know why. I used to run training courses for Blend all over the world and it's pretty much about you learning the tool and the methods of Blend and SketchFlow fits into that neatly - meaning you learn one and you will be able to use the other.

If you are refering more to a course that goes into "How to build rapid interactive prototypes" I would think that some design schools may be a better place to enquire.

Good luck with it all.

Cheers

Expression MVP

my blog : http://x-coders.com/blogs/sneaky/default.aspx

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:39 PM
  • Thanks, Brennon. I was hoping to find something SketchFlow-centric (like the upcoming book), but it's good to know that a Blend course will give me the same basic info!
    Thursday, January 21, 2010 3:05 PM