How to resize the artboard in Blend? RRS feed

• Question

• I feel like a goose for asking this as I'm sure it should be easy but I can't for the life of me work out how to do this. I simply want to resize the artboard in a sketchflow project. Any ideas? Incidently I'd also like to know how to resize a component that I've already created (that is resize the "artbaord" of the component)

Many thanks in advance!

Greg

Thursday, April 1, 2010 12:37 AM

Answers

• Thanks very much Navit. That did the trick. I also like that when using the Objects and Timeline pane to select the window I can use the resize handles on the art board as well as entering the size in the properties window. Thanks again!

Cheers!

Greg

• Marked as answer by wwwgpb Thursday, April 1, 2010 1:16 AM
    Thursday, April 1, 2010 1:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Greg,

If you want to set the width and height of UserControl \ Windows (node), you can do following steps:

1. Select UserControl \ Window node in Objects and Timeline pane and then set Width and Height in the property inspector

Also, you can check the Tools --> Options --> Sketchflow settings and can set the default size for Component screens and New screens for Sketchflow projects.

--Navit Saxena

• Proposed as answer by navits - MSFT Thursday, April 1, 2010 12:48 AM
    Thursday, April 1, 2010 12:48 AM
  • Thanks very much Navit. That did the trick. I also like that when using the Objects and Timeline pane to select the window I can use the resize handles on the art board as well as entering the size in the properties window. Thanks again!

Cheers!

Greg

• Marked as answer by wwwgpb Thursday, April 1, 2010 1:16 AM
    Thursday, April 1, 2010 1:16 AM
  • Thank you Navits,

Oh how I love short, to the point, answers.

Friday, July 6, 2012 11:46 AM