Sql Server Agent Job Error RRS feed

• Question

• I created SSIS package and its running perfectly fine using BIDS. My package is saving the data from excel files to SharePoint list. I saved the package to production Sql Server using the option Save Copy of Packages as from  BIDS tool. I have the proxy set up and i'm using that to run my package thru Sql Server Agent Job. I received the following error:

"Could not load package " " because of error 0xC0014062.  Description: The LoadFromSQLServer method has encountered OLE DB error code 0x80040E4D (Login failed for user 'NT\svc_prd_17'.).  The SQL statement that was issued has failed.  Source:   Started:  4:48:02 PM  Finished: 4:48:02 PM  Elapsed:  0.094 seconds.  The package could not be loaded.  The step failed."

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:49 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Looks like could be the security issue when the account NT/svc_prd_17 has no sufficient rights.

Or could be the deployment. Please outline the steps pertaining to how you exactly deployed.

Also at times it is the server name that lacks the the instance of the SQL portion.

Arthur

MyBlog

Twitter

• Proposed as answer by Seif Wang Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by SharePointMadness Friday, July 22, 2016 3:14 PM
    Wednesday, July 20, 2016 2:49 AM
  • The account "NT\svc_prd_17" does not have sufficient rights to perform the necessary action on SQL Server. Either switch account to open BIDS having appropriate privileges on SQL Server or create/grant permissions to the account "NT\svc_prd_17" on SQL Server to perform the necessary action.

Please mark the answer as helpful if i have answered your query. Thanks and Regards, Kartar Rana

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Looks like could be the security issue when the account NT/svc_prd_17 has no sufficient rights.

Or could be the deployment. Please outline the steps pertaining to how you exactly deployed.

Also at times it is the server name that lacks the the instance of the SQL portion.

Arthur

MyBlog

Twitter

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 2:49 AM
  • The account "NT\svc_prd_17" does not have sufficient rights to perform the necessary action on SQL Server. Either switch account to open BIDS having appropriate privileges on SQL Server or create/grant permissions to the account "NT\svc_prd_17" on SQL Server to perform the necessary action.

Please mark the answer as helpful if i have answered your query. Thanks and Regards, Kartar Rana

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:38 AM