error : UFL 'u2lcapw.dll.dll' that implements this function is missing RRS feed

• Question

• User910710390 posted

When run my report   show me this error ,how can fix this problem

Error :

UFL 'u2lcapw.dll.dll' that implements this function is missing. Error in File C:\Users\mohammad\AppData\Local\Temp\ARCUSTHOMERPT {68EE097F-3B15-4E8B-BF8E-57867A5151C3}.rpt: Error in formula  <INVCDATE>.  '   pwformatdate({APOBL.DATEINVC}) ' UFL 'u2lcapw.dll.dll' that implements this function is missing.

how can run report and read any functions in reports

please help me

Monday, June 29, 2015 7:33 AM

Answers

• User281315223 posted

I came across this related issue on a Crystal Reports forum that might be worth reading through if you have not already. Basically, you will probably want to check the following things :

• Ensure that the specific DLL (u2lcapw.dll) is in the appropriate folder (c:\windows\system32 or c:\windows\syswow64 folder).
    • Ensure that the version of the DLL is the appropriate version that has the proper functions defined (if you might be using an older version).

This thread is also worth checking out as well, as a user provides a his own resolution to the issue : 

• I installed the client portion of the third party software on both local machine where my crystal reports running and business objects repository server. 
    • I copied the required DLL that was having UFL to "C:\Program files\business objects\common\3.5\bin directory to execute the report from Business objects. 
    • I copied the required DLL that was having UFL to "C:\Program files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.5\bin" directory in order to execute the report from Crystal Reports and view the list of additional functions. 
    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, June 29, 2015 8:16 AM