none
Object methods missing in Autos window

Question

• I am running vs 2015 update 3, when I set a breakpoint after lines which instantiate objects from S.DS.P, I am not seeing the methods on those objects. For example, a DirectoryAttribute is missing GetValues and LdapConnection is missing SendRequest?

Something I have disabled maybe?

• Edited by Ritmo2k Saturday, March 04, 2017 12:08 AM
    Friday, March 03, 2017 8:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Ritmo2k,

>>I am not seeing the methods on those objects.

Could you share a screen shot about it? If possible, you could share us a simple sample, we could debug it in our side.

In addition, if you visit the local window, how about the result during debugging time?

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:17 AM
  • Hi,
    If you check the MSDN LdapConnection docs, you'll see the SendRequest method exists on the class. I have created a vs2017 solution with a publicly accessible server that exhibits the behavior (its not limited to vs2015). The solution is posted at LdapTest.zip.

Thanks.
    Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:28 AM