none
Lists with multiple selectable items RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

Here's what I need displayed in my application:

• 3 lists of objects with data from a database. Each of these elements can correspond to a row in a table in the DB ()no problem so far);
    • I need to be able to select 1 item in each list at a time (no problem with that using DataList or GridView);
    • I ALSO need to be able to select (AND highlight) multiple items in one of the lists. This would be a diferent kind of selection, which would enable the user to select multiple elements, which in turn (after processing) would correspond to a set of elements in the other 2 lists). That is, not only do I need to highlight multiple elements in the first list, I also need to highlight multiple items in the other 2 lists.

I´ve tried with DataList and GridView, but I can only select (and therefore highlight) one element in each list at a a time.

I mentioned the 3 lists just to explain my point. Actually, if I can do this multiple selection with one, I've solved the problem with the others.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tiago Dá Mesquita

PS - Please refer me to another section of the forum if this is not the correct one.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 1:42 PM

All replies