Storage Explorer | Unable to sign in: Entry not found in cache. RRS feed

• Question

• Getting this error while trying to attach an account to Storage Explorer

"Unable to sign in: Entry not found in cache."

Kubuntu 17.04

• Edited by skyter789 Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:38 PM
    Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:37 PM

All replies

• What version of Azure Storage Explorer are you using? Could you also share a screenshot of the error.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 4:56 AM
  • November 2017 (Version 0.9.2)

Thursday, November 23, 2017 4:34 PM
  • I’ve tried signing in to Azure Storage Explorer v0.9.2 on different systems and it works fine on all so I suspect this could be local to your machine. Have you tried installing this on another machine to see how it behaves?

Note that you can only use AAD accounts to sign-in to ASE. Could you verify that once. Also, are there any proxies involved in your access?

It might be worth checking out the ASE troubleshooting guide as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Sunday, November 26, 2017 5:23 AM
  • Just in case you are still looking for a resolution, and I am truly embarrassed to admit it...a reboot fixed it.

To be precise, I was signed on to a different network (home as opposed to work), not that it should have made much of a difference(but only difference), and I rebooted my computer and it worked. Using version 0.9.3 on a mac. Details ->

Version: 0.9.3

Platform: darwin
    Build Number: 20171211.4
    Commit: f0ab71a7

Thursday, January 11, 2018 2:28 AM
  • I have to delete the storage explorer folder from the Roaming folder. This fixed "Unable to sign in: Entry not found in cache" error.

You may have to restart the machine if required.

• Edited by pavancr001 Friday, January 12, 2018 9:41 AM
    Friday, January 12, 2018 9:41 AM