Multiple Payment Methods On Multiple Subscriptions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are administrating multiple subscriptions (Azure) as service administrators. All subscriptions have various services & apps purchased. We have different payment methods defined. i.e

Company A has Credit Card : ABC

Company B has Credit Card: XYZ

Now the issue we are facing is, for subscription we have for Company B, Credit Card of Company A is being charged. Whenever we try to change it to credit card XYZ it gives a small highlight saying something similar "If you choose a payment method that is associated with multiple subscriptions, all of these subscriptions will switch to use the new payment method ". Now on both of these subscriptions one card can be used, its either ABC, or XYZ. If i change it to XYZ, it automatically change payment method of Company A and when i change it to ABC it automatically change Payment Method for company B. 

Second issue is, we have added another subscription and in management portal its not showing up under "Filter subscription" area. 

Please advise about the multiple payment issues. We want to choose which client to pay through which credit card.

Thanks

Regards

Michael D.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 6:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For the first issue , we might have to view your subscription details and credit card information.

I recommend you to contact Azure billing team by raising a Free service request via http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/ select Get support and select the support type as billing.

Second Issue  :  If you are the service administrator for the different accounts you will have multiple directories you choose the subscription from.

However, you will have to contact support so that they can look into your account and subscription details and help fix the issue.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:50 PM