Xamarin Test Cloud Trial RRS feed

• Question

• User1996 posted

We have an app that interrogates company data sources, customer account data etc via a web service. We would like to run tests to ensure that the app is consuming these web services correctly. From what I've read so far this certainly appears to be possible using the local simulator.

Before we commit to purchasing Xamarin Test Cloud we would like to check that the consumption of web services is possible in the same manner. Is there a trial version available?

Thanks

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:52 AM

Answers

• User1175 posted

Hi @MITL

Not trial even you can use full test cloud; Test Cloud is now available for all developers with specific minutes in a month See Here

Cheers!! RIYAZ

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, September 22, 2015 12:01 PM

All replies

• User1175 posted

Hi @MITL

Not trial even you can use full test cloud; Test Cloud is now available for all developers with specific minutes in a month See Here

Cheers!! RIYAZ

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, September 22, 2015 12:01 PM
  • User162621 posted

@rzee7

Link you have given above is breaking. I too want to use Test Cloud before purchasing it. Without using it, my one month free trial has been gone. Is there any alternatives?

Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:01 AM
  • User3202 posted

They probably removed the link when they changed the pricing structure again when Microsoft purchased them. You no longer get 60 free minutes a month.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:46 PM