Party Migration issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am getting below error when I run PartyMigrationTool (came in BTS 2010) to migrate parties from BTS 2006 r2.in EDIInt_Partner table, I see DispositionNotificationTo, EncryptionAlgo are NULL when isSender = 1. Otherwise I have values there. What could be the reason for this failure? When I check...all the AS2 set up looks good to me. 

Error Source: BizTalk Server Party Migration Tool Details:Microsoft.BizTalk.B2B.PartnerManagement.ProtocolSettingsValidationException: Some of the as2 protocol properties are invalid.

at Microsoft.BizTalk.B2B.PartnerManagement.AS2ProtocolSettings.Microsoft.BizTalk.B2B.PartnerManagement.ISaveCallback.OnSave(TpmContext context)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.B2B.PartnerManagement.TpmContext.OnSavingChanges(Object sender, EventArgs args)

at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.OnSavingChanges()

at System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChanges(Boolean acceptChangesDuringSave)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.B2B.PartnerManagement.TpmContext.SaveChanges(Boolean acceptChangesDuringSave)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.B2B.PartnerManagement.TpmContext.SaveChanges()

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Migration.PartnerManagement.PartyDataMigrationCommitter.Commit(String destinationConnectionString)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Migration.PartnerManagement.UI.UpgradeHelperController.SaveCurrentState(String migrationConnectionString)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Migration.PartnerManagement.UI.UpgradeHelperController.InitializeAndAutoMigrate(Nullable`1 doNotMergeIds, Nullable`1 createDefaultAS2Agreement, String sourceServer, String sourceDatabase, String migrationServer, String migrationDatabase, Boolean overwriteMigrationDb)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Migration.PartnerManagement.UI.UpgradeHelperController.initializeWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs workerEventArgs)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

ReceiptDeliveryUrl: The property [ReceiptDeliveryUrl] cannot be null.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

Friday, October 20, 2017 6:17 AM

Answers

• ReceiptDeliveryUrl: The property [ReceiptDeliveryUrl] cannot be null.

That seems to be the problem.

You're problem is finding out which agreement is hosed.  :(

You can try importing in chunks or scanning the file looking for the missing or empty field.

• Marked as answer by WatNxt Saturday, October 21, 2017 11:21 PM
    Friday, October 20, 2017 11:48 AM

All replies

• ReceiptDeliveryUrl: The property [ReceiptDeliveryUrl] cannot be null.

That seems to be the problem.

You're problem is finding out which agreement is hosed.  :(

You can try importing in chunks or scanning the file looking for the missing or empty field.

• Marked as answer by WatNxt Saturday, October 21, 2017 11:21 PM
    Friday, October 20, 2017 11:48 AM
  • Thank you Johns
    Saturday, October 21, 2017 11:21 PM